2018 Pace Football Tickets
|Single Game Ticket Prices|
|Pace Students, Faculty, Staff with ID||FREE%|
|Adult General Admission||$10|
|Non-Pace Student, Child (12 & Under), Senior Citizens||$5|
|Adult Season Tickets||$45|
All Ticket Sales are NON-REFUNDABLE
NOTE-Games are general admission and tickets do not guarantee a seat. There is limited seating and standing room in the stadium.
Tickets are not available for purchase online after 12pm the day prior to a game. Tickets will be sold at the ticket office 90 minutes prior to kickoff, if available, until sold out.
%Pace students, faculty and staff receive one FREE ticket per game with a valid University I.D while seats are available, and are encouraged to pick up their tickets in advance as games do sell out, including Opening Day, Homecoming, and Senior Day.
All other fans are also encouraged to purchase tickets in advance online.
Tickets are on a first-come, first serve basis while available and there is limited seating and standing room in Pace Stadium.
Any remaining tickets that are available on game day can be purchased or picked up at the Pace Stadium ticket window starting at 1 1/2 hours prior to kickoff, while they last.
Fan Experience Guidelines
To ensure an enjoyable family-friendly atmosphere, the following guidelines will be enforced by the Pace Athletic Department and by the Pace University Department of Safety and Security.
- Parking lots open two (2) hours prior to the game.
- All parking lot activities must end 10 minutes prior to the start of the game. Fans that do not enter at the start of the game will be asked to leave the parking lots.
- Alcohol is not permitted outside the designated areas (Lot F)
- No drinking games or kegs are allowed.
- Fires built on the ground and open fire pit devices, large propane, or charcoal grilles are NOT PERMITTED.
- Only small table top portable propane grilles (no larger than 14") are permitted
- Please be sure to clean up your area and respect the fans around you.
- All beverages consumed before the game must be consumed from cans or cups; no glass containers, funnels or similar devices will be allowed, and no alcohol beverages will be allowed in the designated viewing areas.
- No spectators will be permitted on the field
- No pets allowed.
- Pace reserves the right to remove any fan that does not comply with the guidelines above.
Pace University is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for visitors, students, coaches, spectators and the community at large. Pace University and New York state law prohibit the use or possession of alcoholic beverages and the sale, delivery or service to individuals under age 21. Pace University is a smoke free campus, which means that smoking (i.e. traditional cigarettes, e-cigs, juuls, hookahs, marijuana, blunts or any type of tobacco like product which produces smoke and/or is inhaled) is not permitted in any campus facility, outside grounds or Pace owned property.
For any special request or if you have any questions or comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org.